Monday, June 06, 2005

A Dream Come True

Friendship day poem ... August 3, 2003


I had a dream, a dream of wealth
a dream i never thought would suffice so well.
No, I didn't get a pot filled of gold,
instead i got hearts which are wealthier than gold.
I had a dream, a dream of health
mental well being I thought, was difficult to attain
but as i met you my opinions changed,
the jingles of life have come again.
I had a dream, a dream of being loved.
Lovey-dovey friends, i always hankered for,
and then a time came when the right chords struck,
today i am the happiest, in a midst of bliss.
Now that the dreams have come true,
now that the tunes are so much through,
let me say to thee
let us march forward, all the way completely.
Let us today take a oath,
of clasping together for eternal growth,
even when the situ's are grim,
we swear to the heart, we will never quit.